Our clients say our engineers are: customer facing, experienced and professional. Our engineers have IPAF licenses and we fully comply with work at height regulations WAHR 2005 – climbing to heights of up to 16 metres is never an issue!!
A snapshot of our successful recent projects are:
- Assisted major high street bank to open 9 new branches – part of an ongoing expansion.
- Setup IT and Telephony for a High Street food chain to open its new stores. A continuing project.
- Re-patched and tidied the Comms Room of a Trading bank with more than 200 traders – over 800 cables replaced over one weekend.
- Deployed a new Wifi solution for the head office of a major high street bank
Our engineers have a dedicated workshop with facilities to pre-build and deliver your IT systems on schedule.
Our Specialist insurance fully covers us on client sites to work on computer and cabling projects.
Nationwide – we will bring these engineering services to you anywhere in the UK efficiently and cost effectively.
- Set up and install PCs, printers, routers and wireless.
- Support ‘remote’ offices nationwide working in conjunction with your internal team
- Complete structured cabling or just run something in for a new desk or access point.
- Re-patch your comms room(s) or simply tidy cables around user’s desks.
- Work outside normal working hours to reduce downtime.